Monday, August 1, 2011

Last Week in Germany

Next Monday my family and I will be getting up early to take a 10 hour flight to Colorado. Then we will be driving to Arizona. We have lived in Germany for 3 years and 9 months. I have to say I enjoyed my time here. *sigh*

MONDAY-

Got up to a beautiful sunny morning. I enjoyed myself some Apple Jacks (: . Watched CSI Las Vegas. Went to the gym to play volleyball with my other team-mates from last season. Got kicked out because we were not old enough to be in an unsupervised area. Went bowling with some good friends. Bowled a 89 and a 123. Went home to meet my grandparents. Ate some of my mom's curry chicken and Peurto Rican rice for dinner. Had ice cream. Had a shower. And now blogging. And of course Facebook throughout the day!

I will try to blog everyday about my last week in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment