Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Challenge for Today

My mom told me yesterday that I had to clean the WHOLE house, vacuum, dust, clean, the whole schabang! So today, she left to go shopping with her friends and my dad of course is at work. I cleaned the whole first floor, took me about an hour. Then I moved on upstairs to clean my room...


Yeah I know. But I did find something that my great grandfather (I think); his old Rolleiflex. I don't know what model it is, but I will look into it.




P.S.

My mom was so proud of me on how well I cleaned the house (:

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! nice room XD. I love your keyboard. Does the Rolleiflex work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks! Well I don't know how to use it yet, and I need some film. But I'm pretty sure it's a Rolleiflex Xenar 3,5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome find! It puts a whole new light into cleaning the house I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete