Sunday, August 7, 2011

Last Week in Germany #5, #6, #7

FRIDAY-

I was still in my friend's house until 2ish. Went home. Went to the Food Court to have a chat with a close friend. Walked around the base for little. Met up with another friend, and said our goodbyes. Walked home. Probably sat on the computer all day. Then we went out to a local restaurant.

SATURDAY-

Went to Ramstein for the day. Met up with some very close friends. Did some shopping. My friend bought  me a pair of sunglasses, I bought myself a scarf. Had Cinnabons. Went home and vegetated on the couch. I told my mom we have a Master Degree in Vegetating. haha.

SUNDAY-

We went to Church. My mommy did the sermon yesterday. We went to the Thai restaurant, I had my favorite fried rice. Our church gave us two coffee cups, one of those screens that you put pictures on, a calendar, and a plaque for my mom. Went home. We gave all our food away to friends. Played outside with some friends. Watched tv until 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment