Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive

The moment I wish to relive is actually a whole day. It's the day that my family and I went to Coolangatta, Australia, it was sunny, the water was very clear, and the waves were perfect for boogie boarding!


Got up to a beautiful morning, birds singing, and smelling some yummy coffee. Yes, I really like coffee, espicially Australian coffee *lol*. Had breakfast, got ready for the beach, packed up the car, and headed down to Coolangatta which is like 10 minute drive from where we stayed.


There was no hesitation to get in the water! I grabbed my boogie boarding, ran into the cool water....


At lunch, my mom and I went to go buy her a boogie board, because I told her that there were some really good waves. As of that, we got her a boogie board. We also got two meat pies and smoothie, yummy : ).
We spent most of the day at the beach, but later in the afternoon it was lowtide, so went to eat some sushi!


After a lot of good sushi we had ice cream.


This is the day I wish to relive.

1 comment:

  1. I remember it well. Walking on the hot sand on the way to the water, feeling the heat on my shoulders and smelling the ocean, being in the water and feeling so good. O Sushi restaurant was and is the bomb, really! the best sushi, we ever had. The presentation and it was so good, too. I bought my first boogie board right there, too. Yes! I would relive this day again and again with you and Dad. Love you

    ReplyDelete