Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bostalsee Lake


Some old friends from Okinawa, and some friends from church, and my family drove to this lake, Bostalsee. This is our "beach" for now lol. Even though the water is murky after 4 ft, its awesome!

  Juss, EJ, and Isaiah on top of the fake rock! Peace

All of us, except for Jess and Allyn. I love this picture! Hopefully i can get this framed and give it to eveyone! :)

That platform made the lake awesome! We would jump off this thing a million times!


Roxanne, me, and Jess doing our ninja kicks!
(This picture is taken by a good friend of my mom)


All the dads!
(This picture is taken by a good friend of  my mom)


BTW, if you were wondering if the water was cold.....it was actually pretty warm, however,  it was 80F outside!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about the fun things you do! And I love the pictures, too!! Your blog is appropriately named... you really are living the life, Girl!

    ReplyDelete