Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 3 - The Sting


My dad and I were playing in the ocean, going through the waves and body surfing....
me- AAAUUGGHHH IT STINGS!!!
dad- what stings!

me- my ankle! my ankle!! AAUUGGHH!! What do we do?!

dad- We (mom and dad) listen to you suffer , chuckle

me- huh? no, what do we really do?! {still stinging}

dad- well come on, we have to go home and pour some vinegar on it

me- does it sting? {still stinging}
We get home, finally, still stinging. Dad poured some vinegar on my ankle, didn't sting :)


This is what it looked like:












OOPPSS!

I suppose you want to know what stinged me?

It was a blue-bottle jellyfish.



look it up :)


2 comments:

  1. OUCH!! Looks painful! (Sounds just like your dad to "watch you suffer!" smile.) So, how is it that you got stung while your dad -- a mere few feet away -- didn't get stung? (Perhaps they evaluated... and then said to one another, "Those legs there, ewww, dem are some U G L Y legs! Let's approach those pretty legs over there!")

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yeah we were just a foot away from each other. It felt like needles barely touching my skin really FAST!

    ReplyDelete