Friday, December 18, 2009

My Trip to England, Except one Mistake

Ok. I know some of you guys (friends) have been waiting on this blog about my trip to England. The reason why I have taken so long is because I left my pictures in England.


We, (mom, dad, and I) , came back home from our fantastic trip. Ready to write my blog! I got my hard-drive out, stuck it in the USB port, logged-in to my blog site, started typing................."where are all my pictures?" I asked myself in a questionable voice.

Oh dear.

I cut the pictures to my grandpa's hard-drive. Cutting a file takes the WHOLE file from its first place, and where ever you paste it; it is no longer in its original place but somewhere else. Well that is exactly what I did. Cut my pictures from my hard-drive, and pasted it into my grandpa's hard-drive.

So, I told my grandpa what happened. He said he would send me a disc with all my pictures of England.

Couple days later....I GOT IT YIPPEE!!!

aahhh.....like 5 months later: Um still no blog! HELLO?!

I do apologize. I WILL try to get it up before my next big trip!

P.S. the date on the top is messed up, but I actually wrote this in July. I just didn't post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment